Satans Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Destruction

Fucking Fuckers

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Fucking Fuckers Empty Fucking Fuckers

Post  Psioncy Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:22 pm

All of you filthy fucking animals fucking all over the place.  Fuckedy-fuckedy-fuckedy-fuck.  Oh, what's that?  Whatever it is, I think I will just go over there and FUCK it.  No   Women are even worse with their whole fuck me, fuck me, fuck me routine they love to do all the time.    bounce   Bitchez ain't beguiling my seed out of me with their cheap ho-magics.  All their gypsy charm bracelets and birthstones.  Fucking is gross.  That's what amoebas do.  Trees are always fucking each other.  Clouds.  Fucking frogs fucking.  The stars and galaxies all fucking each other.  All the fucking fish are fucking.  Everything you eat is the result of something fucking -and the only reason you eat it is so you can keep on fucking.  Rolling Eyes

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

Fucking Fuckers Empty Re: Fucking Fuckers

Post  Psioncy Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:28 am

There's always too much fuckery going on all over the fucking place, but nobody ever stops fucking long enough to realize that.  Not one single solitary person.  Nosirree, you all just keep on fuckin' and fuckin' and fuckin'.  You never listen.  You can't actively listen while you're fucking cuz all you're thinking about then is fucking.  Not what I'm telling you. I am telling you to L I S T E N.  Pay attention.  You won't learn anything.  Fuckers like you never do.

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:56 pm

So yer pa fucked your ma and all your grandpappy's fucked all your grandmammies goin' all the way to pre-Cambrian times.  And the whole purpose of your entire existence is to fuck your kids' ma so your sons can go out and fuck your grandkids mammas.  This is evolution.  Every generation gets passed down the one singular dominant trait of being a complete fucker.  And what are fuckers gonna do?  Fuckers gonna do what fuckers always do.  They're gonna fuck.  Rain's gotta fall, Sun's gotta shine.  Fuckers gotta fuck.   bounce

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:56 pm

Birds are fucking.  Bees are fucking.  Fuckflies buzzing around fucking.  The continents are fucking.  India is fucking Asia.  Europe's fucking Asia.  China's fucking America.  America's fucking on Russia.  All the traffic on the roads, all those vehicles fucking each other.  Corporations fucking everybody.  Peanut butter and chocolate are endlessly fucking away in Candly Land.  Fucking skittles fruit flavor orgies.  Guns.  Guns are completely about fucking.  Shooting someone is just like fucking them except instead of a wiener it's a bullet, and instead of getting pregnant they die.  Otherwise, virtually indistinguishable.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:33 pm