Satans Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Destruction

2 posters

Scariest Nightmare Ever

Hellboy Kickass

Scariest Nightmare Ever Empty Scariest Nightmare Ever

Post  Hellboy Kickass Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:07 am

I had started getting into Chris DeBurgh.

So I was listening to Spanish Train.

Then one day, my bank manager calls. That night, the song Spanish Train plays in my dream like really fucking loud .... that part "the devil still cheats " woke me up and scared the shit out of me.

And sure enough, it was an omen. The bank manager screwed me over.

Ever had a prophetic dream, asshole.

Of course not

Because you're a fucking punk.

Good news. I just got kicked off another forum. So I have more time to bust your chops.

Hellboy Kickass

Scariest Nightmare Ever Empty Re: Scariest Nightmare Ever

Post  Hellboy Kickass Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:08 am

I been banned from every forum I ever been on.

And that's a fact, Jack.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:00 am

Chris DeBurgh is a punk wannabe.  His voice is too nasaly.  Probably whored his way into fame.

Fuck Chris DeBurgh.

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:46 am

This thread is about a prophetic dream I had. An omen.

Your whole fucking personality is "nasally".

Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:46 am

This thread is about a prophetic dream I had. An omen.

Your whole fucking personality is "nasally".
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:20 am

Maybe your subconscious already knew the bank lady was gonna fuck you.

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:52 am

I just listened to some of the song.  I don't get it.  God agrees to player poker with the Devil for all the souls.  God keeps losing because Satan keeps cheating and God keeps missing it, so more and more souls just go to Satan?  What's wrong with this mindless God that he keeps haplessly gambling away all our souls?  

What kind of shitty system is that?  I think it's pessimistic.  How fkn retarded is God in this scenario?

Maybe it makes more sense at the end.  I didn't finish it.  Maybe I'm missing the point.  I don't care.

I don't see the point in seeing the point.

Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:31 am

Psioncy wrote:I just listened to some of the song.  I don't get it.  God agrees to player poker with the Devil for all the souls.  God keeps losing because Satan keeps cheating and God keeps missing it, so more and more souls just go to Satan?  What's wrong with this mindless God that he keeps haplessly gambling away all our souls?  

What kind of shitty system is that?  I think it's pessimistic.  How fkn retarded is God in this scenario?

Maybe it makes more sense at the end.  I didn't finish it.  Maybe I'm missing the point.  I don't care.

I don't see the point in seeing the point.

Yeah, Satan has the power to trick and deceive and lure.

So you need to keep your wits about you.

If you have any wits left.

Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:32 am

Psioncy wrote:Maybe your subconscious already knew the bank lady was gonna fuck you.

How did you know it was a lady?
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:23 am

I just figured it was a bitch cuz nowadays it's always some bitch that's chosen for any job that involves fucking you your to face.  Bitches are better suited to such work, being that they're bitches.

Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:50 am

Her boss, a MAN, was an even bigger asshole and crook.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:59 am

Haven't you noticed that it's most often an asshole dude at the top with a circle of manager bitches doing their bitchfuckery for him?  That's how I guessed it was a bitch who talked to you.  Probability.

Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:18 am

Whatever .
    Either sex can and will fuck you over is what I'm getting from this.

Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:32 am

women basically became like men since they started working.

the corporate world is corrupt and you need to be tough and corrupt to survive.

women act like men now.

prostitutes are the best women these days.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:16 am

Everywhere I've worked it's women running the show.  Women are so vaguely hierarchical among themselves. The good news for men is we get completely excluded from that bullshit.  It's a kind of imperceptible lesbian S&M that's occurring all around you all the time if you live, work, or otherwise interact with women.  They're generally more focused on that than they are on men.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:18 pm