Satans Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Destruction

3,000 Year Old Petraglyph Reveals Eggraid's Stupidity

Psioncy
    Psioncy

3,000 Year Old Petraglyph Reveals Eggraid's Stupidity Empty 3,000 Year Old Petraglyph Reveals Eggraid's Stupidity

Post  Psioncy Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:37 am

3,000 Year Old Petraglyph Reveals Eggraid's Stupidity N9ovlwf2j1x71

For my first and final point of evidence, I'd like to point out that this ancient petraglyph is from Sweden just like he is.

To me, what I see in this petraglyph is not open to a lot of other interpretation.  It's a dude who just decided to fight a big mean old vicious snake with his wiener.  He will not use his hands, his feet, his teeth.  No.  He's decided he shall attempt to defeat a huge venomous serpent using as his only weapon against it, his wiener.

Just give it a minute to sink in how deep the waters run on this one.

Imagine all the thick-skulled viking dimwits who got their wieners bit off by mighty snakes as a direct result of reading that petraglyph over the last thousands of years.  Yet still, they leave it up.  To this day, young gullible Eggraids still keep getting born and seeing it.  And I mean, Eggraid, come on, how incredibly evident is it that his entire mindset is summed up to completion by that petraglyph?

Don't tell me you haven't noticed that his prose sounds exactly like how a guy fencing a snake with his boner would sound.   Don't tell me he's just out there in the bushes behind the office letting snakes bite his wiener and it's fine because it's his lunch break. One wonders if his wife has any concern for the reptilian house of horrors STDs lying in store for her?  Or does she not even know?  You filthy bastard!

Last edited by Psioncy on Sun Jan 07, 2024 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

3,000 Year Old Petraglyph Reveals Eggraid's Stupidity Empty Re: 3,000 Year Old Petraglyph Reveals Eggraid's Stupidity

Post  Psioncy Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:09 pm

You know what pisses me off more than anything about you, Eggraid?

Go ahead.  Take a wild fucking guess.  

You know what, I'm not even gonna tell you because it's something you don't know about yourself.

I feel like it keeping it that way so I'm not going to spill the beans.  It's funnier this way, ironic.

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

3,000 Year Old Petraglyph Reveals Eggraid's Stupidity Empty Re: 3,000 Year Old Petraglyph Reveals Eggraid's Stupidity

Post  Psioncy Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:17 pm

I just think that petraglyph epitomizes you to a T.  Or should I say epitopetraglyphimizes thee to a Y?  Rolling Eyes  Either way, everyone agrees.  That's pretty dumb pulling your wiener out to fight a snake.  

What's next?  Hunting sea anemones with your butthole?

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:36 pm

Don't make this like last time, Eggraid.  You came on telling me off and then it was nothing but butt sex stuff you were writing.  Then I thought back about how Pi is always complaining that his butt hurts.  All I did was put two and two together.  It was already out there for the world to see.

I think it's cute to imagine little eskimo Pi all snuggled up in your arms on a big bearskin spread out before the fireplace.  

Just fucking away.  Like little faggots.   bounce  bounce

I mean, it's new year right now.  The fireworks are going off.  I want to wish you two little gaybirds happiness, but I can't because I don't want to use my one new year's wish on that.  I want to use it on something for myself.  

Maybe I should make amends with you, Eggraid.  Let me think what I'm sorry about... oh wait a minute I'll have to get back to you on that.  No, wait, yes.  Yes, the answer is no, as in fuck you.  But you should be happy because at least I thought about it.

Oh and by the by and by, you may recall that our previous beef never really concluded and how I had predicted an unspecified number of phases that were yet to come nigh?  That's where we are right now.  I won't tell you which phase number it is.  You'll have to sort that out for yourself there, buckaroo.  

As you can see, I have no problem keeping both you and Pi pinned down simultaneously.  

I will take not your trinkets.  If you want to get out of being tortured in my mental framework, batted around like a mere plaything, your wages of release will be paid in the only currency I accept, which is complete submission followed by your utter annihilation.  BUT that was just an illusory annihilation desinged to make you think you were finally gonna get some relief.  You aren't.   Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:28 pm