Satans Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Destruction

3 posters

Can you adjust the font on here?

Hellboy Kickass

Can you adjust the font on here?  Empty Can you adjust the font on here?

Post  Hellboy Kickass Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:34 am

Font on this forum is way too small.

any way to make it bigger?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Can you adjust the font on here?  Empty Re: Can you adjust the font on here?

Post  Admin Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:27 am

Dear Mr. Magoo,

Yes, there are a couple ways to enlarge the font.  

The first is called "CTR +".   Rolling Eyes

The second method is to buy some damned reading glasses.  Shocked

Because we aim to please, I took time out of my precious schedule to check the display settings for you.  There wasn't much that could be done.  I did manage to adjust the main font from 11 to 14.  Now everything looks like shit.

Hope you are pleased.

-Admin
    Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:45 am

Now, it looks fine.

Why does it look like shit to you?

Are you holed up in an end of the world bunker with a bunch of giant 80 inch displays around you monitoring the end times in real-time or something?

Thanks, Admin. You're not as useless as you look.
    Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:50 am

Here is a T-shirt for you, Admin.

Can you adjust the font on here?  Dickhead-shirt_400x333
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:22 am

You know, this is the kind of shit I'm talking about, Pi.  Neutral

Invoking the slumbering site admin just to post nutsacks and make a bunch of demands.

This is the kind of guy you are, thinking the world owes you all your demands.

Some of us simply adapt to our environs.  Not you.  No.  Not King Shit of Utopia over here.   Rolling Eyes

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:35 am

I bet you're the kind of customer who'll be all like, "Waiter, waiter!  Come hither, for there is a fly on my poop."

Because you ordered POOP  Razz

Gross, delicious to you, POOP!  monkey

And the reason you're complaining is because there is only one fly on that turd and the menu at the turd restaurant stated specifically that their signature dish, 'Fly Covered Turd' was at least a half pound turd that comes served completely, 100% covered in flies.  Not 'a' fly.  Flies, plural.  Meaning more than one.  

At first it was just the deviant sexual pleasure it would give the elderly men to watch you do it.  And the money was decent, paying marginally higher than the piss-drinker profession across the median.  

But then you got a taste for turds.  At first you didn't.  At first you thought they tasted really bad, but now you've developed an insatiable craving for them, haven't you?

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:37 pm

Haha, what's it like to have a mind that is perpetually trapped in adolescence?

Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:38 pm

Sorry, I am done here.

I have way too many problems to be acting like an adolescent online.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:31 pm

Yeah because you're just suuuuuuch a big mature grown-upper.  Rolling Eyes

Fuck you man.

There's no point to maturity.  I go to work all day acting 'mature' with the hard t sound in the middle even.  Guess what?  So do all my coworkers and... guess what?  They're all little immature animals hiding beneath the thinnest layer of skin, which is about the depth of 'maturity.'

There's stuff like morals which are still important, but young and old alike can lack those.  There's love and compassion and words like that.  Those are nice words.

Sadly, I cannot afford such words towards you.  Watching you eat turds and post nutsacks and gaying it up with Eggraid and Hammurabi...   You think you have more important matters to concern yourself with than those in RL?   Until now, you continue to underestimate my PSIONIC powers?  How pitifully laughable.  Ha ha ha.   Razz

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:18 pm

OMG you wanted to pull an Eggraid but I caught you red-handed while you were slinking off.  Twisted Evil

Have you ever carried a dying child through a minefield to get them to a hospital to save their life?  No?
    Me neither.  Would that make us heros?  Yes, absolutely it would make me a hero.  You?

You got those poor hobbled refugee kids clearing a path across the minefield for you.  Even after you find and clear that path at the expense of a dozen or so orphaned and injured refugee kids.  They were already in the hospital but then the hospital got bombed.  Like what's going on in Gaza.

But you don't give a fuck about that because you're full-on Zionist now.  You decide it would be nice if the path across the minefield were widened on both sides so ceremonial guards can be posted along it and a thick red carpet laid before you as you regally pass by the littered corpses of child refugees you created.

This speaks quite ill of your character, Pi.   No

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:15 pm

You'd be like the kind of rich guy who's always telling his butler to turn the thermostatic up or down 1 degree.  Constantly doing that, driving your butler nuts.  He must hate you, your butler.  I know I would.

If you were a slave ship captain, I bet you wouldn't think twice about chucking human beings overboard if you needed to drop weight.  Keep the provisions.  Don't pour out a drop of rum!  Just dump out some of the human beings into the icy sea to get devoured by sharks or drowned.  That's how you think.  That's absolutely fine with you.

If you were a medieval executioner who lopped people's head off each day but you had to wait twenty minutes with each one on the chopping block because it was important to flush the blood out of the chamber after every few beheadings so it didn't coagulate up in the dungeon chamber drains.  So basically you chop off a head every twenty minutes on the minute.  One in every three of those times you have to hose off the floor.  The other wait times are free and you can talk to your next beheading victim.  They want to talk to you, even just small talk.  They know their time is short.  But all you do is bitch about the job even though you get to drink coffee half the time.  You could be making friends with them before you lop their heads off and build yourself a social network.  But no, they have to spend their final moments of life listening to you bitch about how the coffee sucks and when are they gonna get you a new grinding wheel for your axe.   How sick you are of cutting off people's heads every twenty minutes on the dot, day in and week out.  Month in and year out.  You make enough money that that wife's happy, but are you?

Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:34 am

Is your life so uneventful that you have to make shit up?

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:54 am

Hellboy Kickass wrote:Is your life so uneventful that you have to make shit up?

I didn't make up shit. It's all hypothetically true.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:04 pm

It's more the way you come in here snapping your fingers demanding the site admin adjust the undercoding to match your preferences -and your browser's apparent inability to adjust zoom on a website. Rolling Eyes

Who the FUCK do you think you are?!!

Who the FUCK do you think you're talking to???

What the FUCK???

FUCK you!

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:08 pm

You better start showing me some respect, boy.

I'll whup your ass.  No.  I'll just let Eggraid keep doing that.  That's his function around here is anything related to your ass, we'll say.

Or as I say.  To you it just happens.  This place is its own reality imbued by the power of the written word.  

Meanwhile you and Eggraid just keep fucking and fucking and fucking away.

Pathetic.   pale

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:56 pm

How little ye know of squat, Pi.

And how all of what you do know is squat, and how even that you don't even know.

But I'm different. I know shit that even I didn't know. That's how much shit I know. And shit ain't the same as squat, which is all you got, Jack. Ass. Hole.

Yep, that just happened. I just called you an asshole. What are you going to do about it?

You're gonna do squat is what, jack. Shit you don't even know.

Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:19 pm

I'm gonna take you down, motherfucker

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:31 pm

Bring it you m'fkr!

There's no excuse this time.  I've fucking had it with you.

I'm amazed you came back from Hammurabi Time at all.

Well, not really.  It was your destiny what all happened between you and Hammurabi.

We don't need to know the details.  Nobody wants those details.

But that's finished and now I don't know what to call this thing.

Reckonings have been played out.  Reckonings *bore* me.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:33 am

Let's call this one "Under Destruction."  pale

Ominous enough for ya?  It's you who's under destruction by the way, that's why I named the iteration that. Pretty spook, right?

Actually, that was just a placeholder until I could think of a new name, but for the time being at least, that remains the name.  That's what it is with you.  You fkn lie all the time.

Even yeah, I know in that case it was me lying, which is the rare exception because none of us are perfect.  You smug fuck.  I cannot even respond to you on the other thread where I thought at least we were having a reciprocal conversation.  

"Gruff gruff gruff grufff.... me gonna tell Psioncy me leaving the forum again one billionth time.  Cuz my name is Pi, duhrrrrr...  drool, drool, drool..."  Your fkn dog-brained BS, announcing that shit like it's the first time you ever said it and anybody gives a fuck.  Nobody gives a fuck, especially not me.

I like to post here so if you post here, especially attacking me and slinging all kinds of stupid BS at me, there is an excessively high probability that I will respond in a reciprocative manner.  Or I will store it up and use it on you later down the road.  Depends upon what kinda BS it is. What kinda road.  Reciprosity is what I'm talking about.  Don't act like you don't know the word.  Evil or Very Mad

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:27 am

It's best that you're gone because, dude, you have been trying my patience down to the very thinnest of threads. Now that's one less problem I have to worry about it is your punk ass bullshit.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:28 am

Look, I know what this is.  What it's gonna take to get you to come back.

You're peeved because you always get cast as the receiver in your gay sex relationship with Eggraid.

What if I let you be on top buttsexing him?  Would that make you feel better?

It'd probably be like some shit where you finally get to buttrape Eggraid but Eggraid outsmarts you by switching buttholes with you before your gay rape date.  So you're finally feeling empowered, merrily wailing away on what you think is his butthole for a good long while until the realization sinks in that it's not his butthole at all and that you are just fucking your own butthole, like a chump.  Crying or Very sad

Like you start to wonder about this while you're fucking and so you reach back to check your own butthole and realize, "Hey, wait a minute.  This isn't my butthole!  This is his butthole.  So then who's butthole am I fucking here?"

Oh snap, it's your own.  lol!

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:39 am

This is so much better than the old days, better that I can spell things out directly, like this buttrape stuff between you and Eggraid.  You two both deserve the Nobel Medal of Wokeness for all this gay sex you're doing all the time.  It's heroic.  rabbit

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 pm