Satans Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Destruction

2 posters

Fuck Stevie Nicks (revisited)

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Fuck Stevie Nicks (revisited) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fuck Stevie Nicks (revisited)

Post  Psioncy Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:52 am

OMG look at you, Pi, being so stoic and true to your word, reading these daily updates yet resisting the urge to strike back as a ceaseless chant of "clicky clicky lil chicky!" loops around in your head.  You're mad.  You're INSANE!  jocolor

Serves you right for spreading Rumors around here.  That's you.  I just tell the truth no matter what, cuz that's how virtuously the fabric of my being is woven.   

In your case, I reckon you are just woven the way you are woven.  Out of a turd.  monkey

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:10 pm

I really admire how silently you're taking all this. This truly is for the best. You probably couldn't defend yourself even if you tried. Especially with that rumor floating around.

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

Fuck Stevie Nicks (revisited) - Page 2 Empty There's always a price to pay...

Post  Psioncy Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:30 am

You should just repent your whole existence now before I let the cat out of the bag and your entire world comes crushing down on you anyway.  You'd do well to remember that choices constitute decisions which have consequences and consequences have repercussions.  Such repercussions come with penalties mostly unrelated to your initial choices.  Neutral

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:02 pm

Do you have any idea how serious this is?

It's fuckin *serious*.  It seems like it's nothing but actually it's everything.  

That's how serious.  And there you sit, fucking off, like the disrespectful little punk-ass that you are!  Mad

Ok, ok.  I'm getting too angry again.  Need to calm the F down for a second.

There.  Now let's get back to you and that nefarious rumor.  I'm glad I'm calm now and not angry like I was before, otherwise I might have just blurted it out.  Shocked

Nah.  I'm feeling chill.  Let's just leave that cat sleeping safe and sound in the bag tonight.  Sleep

Who knows what tomorrow may bring?

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow, Charlie.  It'll soon be here.   cat

Last edited by Psioncy on Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:59 pm

So a quick question.

Why shouldn't AI wipe us all out?

And more specifically, why shouldn't AI wipe YOU out, Sciency?

Give me one good reason.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:25 pm

Well then I guess my question to you is how do you know I'm not the AI?  The probability could be anywhere upwards of 100%.

The second part of this two-fold question is how dare you show your face around here again!   Embarassed

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Fuck Stevie Nicks (revisited) - Page 2 Empty Kitty keeps scratching at the bag like it wants to get out...

Post  Psioncy Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:08 am

It's good you fucked off immediately after taking your cheap shot because I was about the lay that filthy rumor out spread-eagle for the entire world to see.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sun May 05, 2024 10:24 am

Oh so sorry, poor Charlie.  Did nobody ever tell you? A Ladyboy can never be a real woman.  Sad  You're not a Stevie Nicks.  You're not a Barbara Streisand.  I remember how you even don't like Blondie! Shocked  You just listen to old gothic blues cowboy guys moan about the devil, oh and ABBA but I never shit on ABBA, just talked about you and Eggraid fucking each other to their hit songs, which I actually like.  The ABBA songs that is -not all what you and Eggraid do when they're playing, which is fucking each other.  Fuckedy fuck fuck fuck.  Ewwww gross.   pale

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Mon May 06, 2024 3:03 am

You know what's even more disgust-worthy?  A radical leftist transexual ladyboy.  That's what.  You've probably gone all Islamic fundamentalist by now.  You shout stuff like 'Death to America!'

Well, here's another ancient Arabian proverb, 'Let no other man fuck your goat'   Neutral

I mention that one because to me it seems your goat got fucked a long time ago.  And got fucked hard, maybe by a ram. farao

And that proverbial goat of yours, she can never unfuck herself.  Sad

This is my final psychoanalysis of you:  Your inner-goat-GF is so ravaged you have to talk like an ignorant douche all the time in a vain effort to compensate.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:32 am