Satans Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Destruction

2 posters

Worst Microsoft Teams Etiquette ever

Hellboy Kickass

Worst Microsoft Teams Etiquette ever Empty Worst Microsoft Teams Etiquette ever

Post  Hellboy Kickass Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:58 pm

I have the worst microsoft Teams etiquette ever.

I keep cutting people off with my big fat mouth.

Boss turned purple the last time I did it.

I don't see it as a big deal, but apparently you're not allowed to just INTERJECT when someone else is yapping.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Worst Microsoft Teams Etiquette ever Empty Re: Worst Microsoft Teams Etiquette ever

Post  Psioncy Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:42 am

The boss (and their most favored) are the only ones allowed to interject.  The boss also has the power to cut you off (logic termination.)

Remember, your role is that of ear-slave -and your meager salary depends on it.

Listen and nod no matter out-of-touch they're being.  Only wait until you are cued to speak to show your complete agreement in a subservient and concise manner.  

NEVER offer real-world constructive feedback.  That's how people lose their jobs.

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

Worst Microsoft Teams Etiquette ever Empty Re: Worst Microsoft Teams Etiquette ever

Post  Psioncy Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:50 am

My boss loves to logic terminate.  Almost every time I talk to her she logic terminates the issue and walks away with the wrong idea or incomplete information.  She is also very good at thinking I think things that I don't think, holding views I don't hold, not understanding things I completely understand.    But, since there's no correcting her, I just let her go believing whatever she wants.

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:58 am

Psioncy wrote:
    NEVER offer real-world constructive feedback.  That's how people lose their jobs.

No, actually I criticized sth and the boss actually saw it my way.

You can't be too cowardly.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:36 am

Careful.  You know how bosses are.  You make a correction so obviously true that they have to accept it, maybe even with a warm smile and thank you, but secretly they've marked you down on their shitlist.

You worked in China long enough.  I'd think you know this already.

I can't get into criticisms at my work, because they'd be criticisms of foundational systems and practices that are so fundamentally flawed, that don't work, that they are so invested in, it would be too much for my boss to cope with contemplating.  It'd be far easier for her to instead heap blame on me for mentioning any of it.

Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:44 am

Forgot to mention.

We get off a Teams Call.

And then I get off my computer and start talking to myself fairly loudly.

Which I do quite often because I'm crazy.

But the sound of the Team calls wasn't turned off.

The boss starts asking "are you talking to me?"

I told her "No, I'm on the phone".

Ha ha.

Hellboy Kickass

Post  Hellboy Kickass Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:26 am

Oh something else.

I saw a guy hugging a girl at work.

I asked if it was her husband because she's married.

She said no her husband doesn't work there.

Why is a married woman getting hugs from another guy?

And at work? You could get sued for sexual harassment in this day and age.

But they're Muslims. So I guess it's part of their culture to be touchy-feely.

But weird shit. I ain't hugging any chick at work any time soon. It's hard enough to keep a job as it is.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:27 am

I don't want anyone touching me, even a female. If it's not leading into sex, I don't see the point.

Otherwise, do NOT touch me. There's no need for it and it's disgusting. I want to go shower in scalding water scrubbing myself with lye for an hour after somebody touches me.

Having to see other people hug and touch each other is also something I find extremely annoying.

Get a fkn room, dipshits. Don't put on a display for me.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:31 am

As far as your coworkers go, unrelated men and women who need to hug and touch one another like that is always an indicator of sexual attraction. Married people who claim it isn't are huge fkn liars.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:28 pm