Satans Kingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Under Destruction

New Nicknames

Psioncy
    Psioncy

New Nicknames Empty New Nicknames

Post  Psioncy Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:17 pm

What we need are some new nicknames to liven things up around here.

Following a long and somber deliberation, I have decided that Pi's new nickname is going to be DiarrheaFace. Eggraid's new nick is Dumbfksummabitch.

At first glance, these may seem a bit caustic, but I assure you they are terms of endearment.   I love you

Don't go getting bent out of shape.  Give yourself some time to accept and embrace your new monikers, as they shall remain permanent for the time being.

After which time, you are welcome to go ahead and get bent.

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

New Nicknames Empty Re: New Nicknames

Post  Psioncy Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:34 am

Well geez fellahs, how do you think I am supposed feel?  Am I not on here trying to interact with you, being jockular, giving you classic Psioncy?  Don't pretend there's something else out there that means more to you than that.  

Don't fkn tell me you're so busy anticipating an upcoming blockbuster, you suddenly don't have time for this.  This is WAY more important.  In a completely real sense, it's the ONLY thing that matters.

No.  You know what this is, what's it always have been is?  Your petty jealousy.  Your inferiority complex surrounding me.  Your overarching penchant for shitbaggery.  It's saddening.

I was giving you a chance at redemption here but that ship has since sailed straight out the window AFAIC.

One could travel the Old West from Wyoming to Texas and all the way to Californy, hanging out in the seediest saloons, shooting a man for scratching his balls and another for laughin' bout it, associating with criminal skunk of every ilk, from Chattanooga to Chihuahua, every kind of shitbag yellow-bellied piece of no-good filth in tarnation.
    Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:55 pm

Eggraid Dumbfksummabitch strikes me as the kind of guy who would sex Pi DiarrheaFace in the butt and not even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around.  Evil or Very Mad

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:04 am

Dumbfksummabitch and DiarrheaFace walk into a bar.

Yada yada yada... buttsex.

Psioncy
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:37 am

Happy Ending -by Psioncy

One fine morning, DiarrheaFace was getting raped in the butt by Dumbfknsummabitch.

"I truly enjoy being butt-raped by you, Dumbfknsummabitch," said DiarrheaFace, "This is why I consented to it."

"If that is the case, DiarrheaFace," replied Dumbfknsummabitch,"then this is not really rape."

"Do not say that!" huffed DiarrheaFace while he was still being butt-sexed very hard by Dumbfknsummabitch, "I will lose my erection."  Crying or Very sad

"You do not need an erection, DiarrheaFace," said Dumbfknsummabitch, "because I am the one ramming my wiener into your butt, not vice-versa."

"But what about the reach-around you promised earlier?!" whined DiarrheaFace.

"You will not be receiving the aforementioned reach-around on account of that I am willfully breaking the terms of our butt-sex agreement," explained Dumbfknsummabitch.

"Awwwwwwwww!" bitched DiarrheaFace in great disappointment.  Sad

"Hey, look on the bright side," said Dumbfknsummabitch to DiarrheaFace, "This means it is back to being rape again."  

"Yeah, I suppose that is true!" declared DiarrheaFace, super happier now. "Please continue butt-raping me, Dumbfknsummabitch." cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:28 pm