The Revirgination!

TBJ sucks assturds@!

Psioncy

TBJ sucks assturds@!

Post  Psioncy on Sat May 05, 2018 2:13 pm

I have been posting sooooo much hilarious stuff on there and the m'fkrs keep auto-deleting.

Here is the latest, for posterity's sake:

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: TBJ sucks assturds@!

Post  Psioncy on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:38 am

I get them banning me.  I get it.  I'm ban-worthy.  OMG some of the shit I've said on there.  Ridiculous.

But why the F did they ban JavaJoe?

Pi for that matter?

No gdm logic to it.  They're just power-tripping is all.  

Javajoe is one the most intelligent posters on the net, and he's prudent with his opinions online.  He says 'em.  But he's not like me, all hyperbolic all the time.  Me I get.  Him I don't.

I can't even post on TBJ even with all my VPN shit.  I can, but like if I do it I maybe get one post in before the site goes into possum mode and my account gets banned.

What a bunch of screwball assholes.  I think Boom-Boom is right.  This IS the stupid government.

You know what I had a problem with before I left Chinker?  I was working at this "international" school.  (Only two people could speak any reasonable amount of English.)  They had this library, but the books were all in Chinese.  The only books that had English were Winnie the Poo.  So I was using them with the kids.  Then the management came down on me for using them, cuz apparently Winnie The Fkn Pooh is ILLEGAL.  Jesus Christ, what a fkn retarded country.

Last edited by Psioncy on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:44 am

It just doesn't get more retarded than China. It's like they're striving for maximum retardation, like some kind of end game for them.

At the end I was so drunk. I was talking to all the old ladies who'd hang out in the evening to cool off cuz they're too cheap to run their air conditioners. I'm the same way.

The funny thing was the old guys were getting jelly of me, even tried to confront me a few times.

I wasn't hitting on these women, too old. I was just hanging out like what they were doing, but these old chinkers get jelly on me. LOL

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:50 am

People ask me, "What has all your experience in China taught you?"

My answer:  "Fucking nothing.  If anything it's only made me more stupid."

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:06 am

TBJ has like super-banned me. Like I can't even get a post in through obscure VPN points, and even if I do, the next one is banned along with my account. Can't even access the site. I've stopped bothering.

Must suck without me there. I ruled that site for over a decade, with an iron dick.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:44 am

So you left already and got this stripping gig going?

Were you working at a place called aidi?

Anyway. Yes. China Started going downhill after the olympics and you went back in 2018. Thats asking for wasting time.

Yes, dont hit on the local ladies infront of the men.

You were complaining to about china to them? Soundslike a follow-up question to a long china-rant.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:46 am

And who is boom-boom?
    Speaking of that - what does catwoman at tbh look like?
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Boom-boom is waht I started calling bobby after he blew up his cellphone in an experiment.  It was set in the context of an 80s action show, like The A-Team.  Boom-boom is the clumsy asian tech guy on the team who constantly blows shit up by accident as comic relief.  There's a whole thread on this one that forum somewhere.

Catwoman is a sexy Russian Korean that has posted there forever.  She was on here too, maybe hte pic is still here. Her and RB got into it for months, mostly threatening to sic different mafias on each other, like Chinese mafia, Russian mafia, and RB's Maori mafia.

I wasn't hitting on those old chinese ladies, just talking to them when they sit outside in the evening.  Fkn old bitches, gross.  The only girl that talks to me in RL these days is the old lady next door and this black chick at the convenience store, Shanista.  She's nice but I don't think her and I gonna be a thing.  Tattoos.  They turn me off.  Like you can take the hottest girl in the world and show her to me and if I see a tattoo, I lose all interest immediately.  I'm not prejudiced against tattoos and I don't care if people want to have them, just attraction-wise it's how I instinctually react to it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:23 pm